POPcon NOTES connects Lotus Notes Domino server to POP3 and IMAP mailboxes. It acts as an e-mail collector that retrieves messages from POP3 mailboxes and delivers them to your Domino Server mailboxes according to the intended user found in the mails.
POPcon offers the following features:
* Poll private POP3 and IMAP mailboxes and forward mail to a single MS Exchange(TM) mailbox or distribute mail from multi-drop POP3 mailboxes to multiple MS Exchange(TM) users according to address the mail was sent to.
* Scans incomming Emails for SPAM against public internet spam blacklists and reroutes or deletes spam emails.
* Scans incomming emails with built-in antivirus engine and reroutes or deletes infected emails.
* Installs as a service - no need for a user to log in.
* Can be installed on same machine as Domino - uses only one internet connection and one POP3 mailbox to receive mail for the whole workgroup or company.
* Polls multiple POP3 and IMAP mailboxes and distributes mail to your Domino mail server.
* Flexible scheduling for mail retrieval based on day of week.
* Monitor POPcons actions from any system in your network using "POPcon Control" included with the software.
POPcon NOTES is a free trial software application from the Other Email Tools subcategory, part of the Communications category.
The app is currently available in English, German and it was last updated on 2013-06-13. The program can be installed on WinXP, Win7 x32, Win2000, WinServer.
POPcon NOTES (version 3.81) has a file size of 5.45 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 79 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.